Adjustable Cutting Accuracy with Simplicity and Durability
Why spend your time calibrating a miter gauge when you can get factory-calibrated accuracy right out of the box? Our Precision Miter Gauge requires no calibrating, and features positive stops at 0°, 10°, 22 1/2°, 30° and 45°, making it easy to cut miters quickly. Of course, when you do want to cut a more complicated angle, the easy-to-use Vernier scale allows for fast adjustments to 1/10th of a degree.
Perfect Miters, Fast!
Precision is the name of the game for this CNC-milled miter gauge. We build accuracy into every feature of this product from the adjustable miter bar to the easy-to-use, incredibly accurate Vernier scale. With all of its great features, this miter gauge will give you better, more accurate cuts to ensure project success.
No Play in the Miter Slot
Our extremely straight 24" (610mm) anodized aluminum bar is 3/8" (9.5mm) thick by 3/4" (19mm) wide, and features five bar adjusters that you can adjust to eliminate "play" in the miter slot with the simple turn of a screw driver.
- Factory-calibrated for perfect cuts right out of the box
- Positive stops at 0°, 10°, 22 1/2°, 30° and 45°
- 24" (610mm) bar with 5 bar adjusters eliminates the play between the bar and the miter slot
- Brass pin allows quick changes between positive stop angles
- Fits standard 3/8" (9.5mm) x 3/4" (19mm) miter slots
KREG® Precision Miter Gauge
- Brand: Kreg
- Product Code: KMS7101
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 1,305.00kr (SEK)