Based on an antique Witherby design, available in two different styles: one with a slightly forward and downward curvature to the blade (like the original), and the other with a straight blade. Relief milled in the back for ease of sharpening.
Handles are positioned so the Drawknife can be used in both bevel up and bevel down positions. If your preference is to use the Drawknife exclusively in the bevel up or bevel down positions, the handles may be bent to achieve the optimum angle in relationship to the blade. Flat ground 25° bevel.
- 7" x 1-1/4" O1 Tool Steel blade, hardened to Rockwell 60-62.
- Overall length 16-1/2"; overall width 7" from blade back to tips of handles.
- Maple handles secured with Stainless Steel nuts and ferrules.
- Leather case included.
- Weight is 1.9 lb.
Lie Nielsen Böjd dragkniv
- Tillverkare: Lie-Nielsen Toolworks
- Artikelnummer: 1-DRAW-C
- Tillgänglighet: I lager
2 147.72kr (SEK)
- Exkl moms: 1 718.18kr (SEK)