These large saws are used mostly in forestry work and the crosscutting of large logs. But in recent years, these have been bought by people aiming to cut their own fire wood etc. They are a great alternative to chain saws in both a safety and environmental way and can be used by anyone! Get the family to help!
The teeth on the Two Man Cross Cut Saws work in a way that the teeth cut on the pull stroke on each side of the tooth and so actually cut in each pulling direction. The Two Man Cross Cut Saws comes complete with two wooden handles.
Maintenance: The large file (as seen on this page and on the sharpening page) is used for sharpening these items. Saw setters are too small for saws with teeth of this size.
Sizing advice: we recommend a saw length that is double the size of wood you are wanting to cut. This is to ensure that you can get enough stroke in your cutting.
* Pair of Beech Handles and fittings to attach handles to blade
* Peg Tooth formation allows cutting on both push and pull stroke through the wood
* Can be Re-sharpened using a Large File
Two Man Cross Cut Saw 4ft
- Tillverkare: Thomas Flinn
- Artikelnummer: 4FT-TWO-CC
- Tillgänglighet: I lager
1 291.90kr (SEK)
- Exkl moms: 1 033.52kr (SEK)